Hulu is one of the best streaming services that ease access to content on different types of devices. You can stream across computers, mobile devices, and gaming consoles.
However, before enjoying this service you will need to subscribe to the service and activate your Hulu account.
The steps followed when activating Hulu will differ depending on the device you intend to watch Hulu from. Among the devices that you can use are Roku, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Smart TV, and many others.
Read Also: Hulu error code plrunk15: How to fix
How to activate Hulu
Here is a step-by-step guide for activating Hulu on different devices.
- Sign in to your Xbox live account
- Go back to the home screen and select the store option
- On the Apps section, download Hulu Plus and install it
- Sign in to Hulu plus by going back to apps and launching Hulu plus
- Log in and write down the activation code given.
- To activate follow this link hulu.com/activate and enter the activation code. Your account will be activated and ready for use.
- Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the home button on your Roku remote control.
- Navigate to the Roku channel store.
- Scroll down up until you reach the Hulu channel
- Select Add the channel to confirm.
- To activate, launch the Hulu app and select log in
- Enter your email address and password using the available on-screen keyboard.
- Select your profile from the list and enjoy streaming.
On most recent versions of TVs, the Hulu app is usually preinstalled. In case your tv doesn’t have the app, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to store, video, apps, and games or App Store depending on the smart TV you are using.
- On your search bar type in Hulu
- Download and install the app
- Launch the Hulu app
- Select log in and then choose to activate on a computer.
- An activation code will appear.
- Go to Visit hulu.com/activate and login
- Enter the activation code shown on your tv and you will be logged in.
- Select your profile and start watching.
Remember when following this process you need to log in with your computer in order to activate Hulu. You can also enter your email address when prompted to log in on your TV to activate.
If you get the message Hulu activation code not working refresh the page or restart the process. Hulu activation code for android will help link your account with other connected devices.
For Hulu activation on Sprint, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your sprint account
- Select the phone you want to watch Hulu on
- Click on change service add-ons then Hulu
- Complete the registration. A link will be sent on your phone. Follow the link to complete the setup.
Hopefully, through these steps, you have been able to activate Hulu on your device and you can watch your favorite programs without any issues.
If you are still encountering problems while connecting your device, leave a comment below or contact Hulu customer support.