Looking to enjoy the best and latest movies and TV shows? You are in luck. Starz offers you an opportunity to enjoy a wide range of entertainment content at an affordable price.
From hit films such as Spiderman to trending shows such as American Gods, Black Sails, and Spartacus, there is no shortage of content.
However, to enjoy any of these amazing films and shows, you need to activate your Starz account on your streaming device. Below, we have compiled all the information on how to activate the service on various devices that you might use.
Subscribing to Starz service
To access Starz content, you need an active premium subscription. To purchase the subscription:
- Go to the Starz Website
- Click on the “Start Your Free Trial”
- Provide the required details (including an email and password) to sign up for the service
You can now add the service to any streaming device and start enjoying the available content.
How to activate Starz on various devices
The activation method depends on the device you are using. Here is a guide for activating Starz on different devices:
How to activate Star on Roku
To activate Starz on Roku:
- Sign in to your Roku device
- Go to Home on the device’s menu and select “Streaming Channels”
- Search for the Starz channel and then select “OK” to add it to the device
- Launch the channel and log in using your email address and password (used to sign up for the service)
- Go to starz.com and enter the activation code on the TV screen on the provided box to activate the service
How to activate Star on Amazon Fire devices
You can use a range of Amazon devices to stream your content. These include Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire Stick, or Amazon Fire tablet. To activate Starz on Amazon devices:
- Go to Home Screen on your device and launch the “Appstore”
- Search for the app and download it on the device
- Launch the app on the device and log in using your email and password details
- Go to activate.starz.com and enter the activation code displayed on the device’s screen to activate the service and start streaming
How to activate Starz on Apple TV
To activate Starz on Apple TV:
- Go to Home Screen on the Apple TV and launch the App Store
- Search for the app and download it onto the device
- Launch the app and login in with your account credentials (email and password)
- Go to activate.starz.com and enter the activation code displayed on the Apple TV screen and click submit to activate the streaming service
How to activate Starz on Xfinity
To stream on Xfinity, you need an X1 set-top box. To activate the service on the box:
- Press the “Guide” button on your device’s remote to display the main guide (channel listing)
- Browse the guide and select the channel and add it to your favorites
- Launch the channel and log in using your email and password
- Go to activate.starz.com and enter the activation code displayed on your screen
How to activate Starz on Sling TV
To watch Starz on Sling TV:
- Sign in to your Sling TV account (or sign up for a new account if you are not a sling TV subscriber)
- Go to “Change Subscription” in your account setting section
- Click on the “+Select” button located next to “Starz”
- Click on “Submit Order” to add the channel to your Sling TV service
Starz TV activation issues
Starz offers you a chance to enjoy a wide variety of entertainment content on various devices.
However, there are a number of issues that affect the service, especially when it comes to activating the channel on some devices. They include:
Starz app not working
Starz app not working is one of the major issues facing many customers when activating their service on some device.
The issue can be caused by a number of issues such as bug problems, outdated app, but most of the time, it is due to third-party app problems. Luckily, you can easily fix it and start enjoying your favorite movies and shows.
To fix the issue:
- Login in to your account on the Starz website
- Go to the streaming device where the app is not working and delete it
- Reboot the device then reinstall the app
- Launch the app and log into your account
Can’t activate Starz
Another common issue with Starz TV is when the activation fails. This can be due to a temporary problem, for example, issues with servers, in which case you can try again after a few hours.
However, there are some customers who have complained of some services refusing to authenticate the activation process, for example, when activating on Comcast.
In such a case, the best solution is to try using another device that has no problems with activation.
Starz is one of the best TV-everywhere services, which allows you to stream content on several devices.
The above are some of the top devices that support the streaming service, as well as information on how you can add the channel and activate it to start streaming.
So, what are you waiting for? Activate Starz on your device today and start streaming the best and latest movies and TV shows.
2 thoughts on “How to activate Starz on Roku, Amazon, Apple TV, Xfinity, Sling TV”
I signed up for starz and now I can’t access it. But you surely debited my account. I still have 1 more month or tefund my money.
Hello I have Starz and Showtime on my Roku, but I cannot activate it in my AT&T Tv. How can I fix this issue? Thank you!