Pluto is a free online television service that broadcasts over 75 live TV channels. There are many on-demand shows aired daily on Pluto TV.
The key question is, how do I activate Pluto TV? First, it good to note that Pluto TV activation is cost-free.
This means the activation process does not need you to pay for anything. Another thing to be aware of is that Pluto TV can work on Smart TV, Chromecast, and even the PS4. Although, activation for all these devices will vary a bit.
How to activate Pluto TV
Follow the steps listed below to activate the Pluto TV account.
You can easily go through the Pluto TV activate process on Roku. All you need to do is prepare the device for activation and follow the steps below;
- Connect your power cables, turn on your Roku and then complete the initial setup if you had not.
- Get down the given channel activation code for Pluto TV.
- Select the cast screen option to cast the Pluto TV screen. Head to Settings on your device and tap on options, display, and lights.
- You will be prompted to provide an activation code. Enter the code given above (refer to Step 2) to complete the activation.
- Choose the name of the Roku streaming device and complete the activation process.
The activation across different brands of Smart TVs is pretty much the same. The steps are listed here;
- Install Pluto TV on your smart TV.
- Launch the guide
- Go to channel 02. You can also opt to click on the activate button. It is basically located on the left side of the Pluto TV guide.
- A six-digit activation code for Pluto TV will be displayed on the screen.
- On your mobile device or computer go to the activate page on the My Pluto app. If you are not yet logged in follow this link Pluto.tv/activate and enter your activation code to activate Pluto on your Smart TV.
The activation process is still the same for other devices such as Amazon Firestick. All you need to do is go to channel 02 on the guide.
The activation code for Pluto TV will be displayed. Copy the code and later insert it on your activating device. This could be your phone or computer.
Visit the following links depending on the device
- For Firestick users Pluto.tv/activate/firestick
- For PS4 users Pluto.tv/activate/ps4
After entering the code, you will have successfully activated Pluto TV on your device.
Pluto TV also allows users to unpair the activated device when it is no longer in use. Just head to My Pluto on your Pluto TV app.
Click on Activate and select the device. Tap x to unpair the device. This will unlink your smartphone from the other device connected to Pluto TV.