When Hulu is working fine, you can stream as many movies and shows as you want. But when it stops working, you will encounter many error messages that can be annoying.
A common problem many people face is playback failure.
Playback failure occurs on all devices, including smart TVs, Xbox, and PlayStation. Sometimes an issue can occur followed by an error code.
An error code can be helpful since it makes it easier for you to determine the exact problem. In recent times, people have been coming across the error code P-EDU125 on Hulu.
Why does the Hulu error P-EDU125 occur?
The P-EDU125 error is synonymous with Apple devices. In other words, you will come across it if you are using an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
But what does Hulu error code p-edu125 mean? The code has to do with your payment or subscription plan.
Many people encounter it after upgrading to a new plan. It can also happen if your billing information is not up to date. Luckily, you can fix this problem in various ways.
Fixing P-EDU125 error on Hulu
If you are encountering error P-EDU125:
1. Update your Payment Information
To update your Hulu billing information:
- Log in to Hulu.com using your username and password
- Go to the top of the page and hover over your account name
- Click on Account
- Go to the Subscription section located on the right-hand side of your screen
- Click on Update Payment Information
- Select your preferred payment mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal)
- Enter your new billing information
- Click Submit
After updating your billing information, go back to the video and try again
2. Switch your billing information from a third party to Hulu
When you encounter the error p-edu125 on iPhone, you should consider switching your billing plan from iTunes to Hulu. Follow the steps below:
- Open iTunes
- Log in to your account
- Select Account
- Go to View My Account
- Select Manage Payments under Payment Information
Make all the edits that allow you to switch from third-party billing. After the edits, click Done and save your changes.
3. Cancel your Hulu Subscription and Subscribe Again
If you are encountering the error at the end of your billing cycle, cancel it and then subscribe again. You can do this by following the steps below.
- Go to Hulu.com
- Sign in to your account
- Go to your Account page
- Under Your Account, select Cancel
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Once finished, you will receive a confirmation from Hulu. If you have a few days before the end of the billing cycle, you will continue to access content until its end. But the service will not charge you henceforth.
Read: How to fix RUNUNK13 error code on Hulu
You will then have to subscribe again through the steps below.
- Go to Hulu.com/welcome
- Click on Start Your Free Trial
- Select your preferred plan from the provided list
- Enter a working email address, password, and personal information
- Choose your preferred payment option
- Add your billing information
- Click Submit
Once you submit, you will have to sign in to a supported device and personalize your account. While this step may seem tedious, it is one of the best for fixing error P-EDU125.
If you can’t watch Hulu because of error code P-EDU125, check to determine whether your billing information is up to date. Also, consider switching your billing information from third party to Hulu.
Another solution is to cancel your current subscription and subscribe again. But if everything fails, contact the support team for further troubleshooting.
2 thoughts on “Fix Hulu error code P-EDU125”
Thanks man, finally got rid of this goddam hulu error.
I am getting P-EDU125 error code only when I try watching live tv. My CC info is current and my HULU pymt was deducted last night. I cannot watch live tv. I also pay $62 for the $54.99 plan. Shouldnt I be getting the $60 plan with no ads for $62.00?
Please correct the error message. I am paying to watch live tv and cannot.