You can delete the ‘Continue Watching’ list on Tubi TV from any Tubi-supported device. However, you must sign in to your account to access the feature and delete it from the list.
If you watch Tubi on a Smart TV, you will find the ‘Continue Watching’ category in the first few rows at the top of the homepage. But for mobile devices, you can access the list by tapping on the My Stuff icon in the bottom-right corner of your phone.
Watch history makes it easier for you to access movies and shows you were previously watching on Tubi TV. Furthermore, the watch history improves your title recommendations to save you from constantly searching for a title on Tubi TV.
Therefore, any title you have watched or not yet completed will appear in the ‘Continue Watching’ category. But in some cases, the watch history may be too much, prompting you to delete it and start afresh.
So, how do you delete ‘Continue Watching’ on Tubi TV?
How to delete watch history on Tubi TV
The steps for deleting your ‘Continue Watching’ list on Tubi TV depend on the device you are streaming from.
1. How to remove ‘Continue Watching’ from Tubi on a computer
If you access Tubi on a computer, you can remove content from your Continue Watching or List by doing the following.
- Go to tubitv.com/account/history on a web browser.
- Sign in to your Tubi account if not signed in.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click on History & My List.
- You will see all content in your List and Continue Watching.
- Select the Continue Watching tab.
- Select a specific title that you want to delete.
- Click on Remove.
You can also remove all titles by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on the Delete All Watch History button.
2. How to remove Tubi ‘Continue Watching’ on a mobile device
The ‘Continue Watching’ category on mobile devices includes a list of watched movies on Tubi TV, titles you have watched but not finished to the end, and recommended titles that autoplay.
You can remove them from the list if you no longer want them. The steps below work for the Tubi app on Android and iOS.
- Open the Tubi app on your mobile device.
- Sign in to your account if you have logged out. Otherwise, you will not see the Continue Watching category.
- Tap on the My Stuff icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Go to the Continue Watching category at the top of the screen.
- Select See All. A list of titles you have watched or previewed will appear.
- If you have a specific movie that you want to remove, tap and hold on to its title.
- You will see an option labelled Remove from Continue Watching.
- Tap on the option.
Tubi will remove the title from your Continue Watching section.
3. How to remove Tubi Continue Watching on a media streaming devices
You can remove Continue Watching on these devices by doing the following.
- Open Tubi.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the Continue Watching row.
- Select a title from the row. The details page of the series or movie will open.
- Select Remove from History.
After removing the title will not appear in your Continue Watching and List.
4. Clear app cache
Another option you can try to reset Tubi TV is to clear the app cache and data. Clearing the app cache and data will erase your log-in sessions and any data you added to Tubi TV.
If you have an iOS device:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and select the Tubi TV app.
- Delete the cache by tapping on the Clear app cache on the next launch.
For Android devices:
- Open Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Find and select the Tubi TV app
- Tap on Storage.
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Storage.
Open the app and see whether you have your watched history.
The steps to delete watch history on Tubi depend on your device. For example, you can delete the Continue Watching list on a computer by signing in to your account and clicking on History & My List.
Then, select the Continue Watching tab and scroll to the bottom to delete everything. For mobile devices, tap on the My Stuff icon, select Continue Watching and remove a title from the list.