Have you binge-watched all your favorite shows and movies on Starz? Or are you no longer satisfied with the programs offered by the channel? When you are no longer interested in continuing with your Starz subscription, it is time to end it.
It’s easy and straightforward to cancel your Starz subscription on Amazon Prime. You just need to go to the Amazon Video subscription and end the auto-renewal. However, the process differs depending on the device you are using.
We have provided step-by-step guides on how to end the service on different devices.
How to cancel Starz subscription through Amazon.com
One way you can end your Starz billing on Prime Video is through Amazon.com on your computer. To do this:
- Launch a web browser and go to Amazon.com
- Go to the Accounts & Lists menu and log into your account
- Click on the Accounts menu again
- Go to Memberships and Subscriptions
- Under memberships, select Prime Video Channels
- Look for Starz under your channel subscriptions and click on the Cancel button
- Confirm your decision in the pop-up window
With Starz canceled, auto-billing will be turned off. However, you can continue accessing the channel’s content until the next renewal date, which will then become the end date for the service.
Cancel Starz subscription via the Amazon app
Don’t want to go through the website route? You can cancel your Starz subscription on iPhone, Android phones, or any other mobile device through the Amazon app. Below is a look at how to do it:
- Launch the Amazon Shopping (not Amazon Prime Video) on your phone or mobile device. If you don’t have it, download it from the app store.
- Launch the app and sign in to your account
- On the app’s main interface, click on the three-line menu button
- Scroll down and tap on Your Account
- Go to Memberships & Subscriptions
- Tap on the Don’t see your subscription? button
- Tap on the Channel Subscriptions tab next to Prime Video Channels
- Look for Starz and tap on the Cancel Channel(s) next to it, on the right-hand side.
- A pop-up window will appear; confirm the cancellation to end the billing.
How to cancel Starz through Firestick or Fire TV
What If you subscribed to Starz through Firestick or Fire TV? How can you cancel the service?
Well, the only way to end the subscription is through Amazon’s subscription page, even if you activated the service on Firestick or Fire TV. Below is a look at how to do it:
- Go to Amazon.com from your computer browser.
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Click on the Accounts & Lists
- Navigate to Digital Content and Devices
- Select Your Apps
- Click on Your Subscriptions under the Manage menu found on the top left corner of the page.
- Look for Starz in your subscription, then find the Action box right next to it.
- Turn of Auto-renewal to end the subscription.
Frequently asked questions about Starz Amazon Prime subscription
Aside from canceling Starz subscription, you might have other questions about the service, or even the cancellation process itself.
Below is a look at commonly asked questions and their answers.
Can I cancel my Starz subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel the channel subscription at any time, whether during the free trial period, immediately after purchase, or when nearing the next renewal date.
There are no late or early termination fees during cancellation, so the effect is the same.
Can I get a refund from Starz?
Usually, Amazon does not offer refunds after canceling a channel. Nonetheless, you can get a refund if the next renewal date is more than 1 month away.
However, you are only eligible if you cancel within 7 days of purchasing the channel.
How much is a Starz subscription?
Starz price will depend on the service provider you are using, but it usually ranges from $8 – $10 on most services.
On Amazon Prime Video, subscribing to Starz will cost you $8.99.
Is Starz free on Amazon Prime?
No, Starz is a paid streaming service.
However, you can enjoy a 7-day free trial when subscribing to the channel the first time on Prime Video.
You can cancel the Starz subscription on Amazon Prime using the above steps. Doing so will end the billing, but you will still have access to the channel’s content until the next renewal date.
And if you wish to renew the service, you can simply restart it without needing to activate it again.