CBS All Access is a platform where you can watch some of the most exciting TV shows, including Star Trek: Picard, The Amazing Race, NCIS Los Angeles, Twilight Zone, and more.
By subscribing to the service, you will enjoy a host of new and classic programming, including sports and live news. It is available on various devices such as Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Smart TV, and mobile devices.
As a new subscriber, you will get a 7-day free trial. Afterward, you will have to pay $5.99 or $9.99 per month to access its programming.
If you are using Amazon Prime, you will have to link your two accounts to watch the content. But if you had linked the two but you are no longer interested in it, you can cancel CBS All Access on Amazon anytime.
How to link Amazon Prime and CBS All Access accounts
- From your computer browser, visit amazon.com/channels.
- Search CBS All Access.
- Select the channel.
- Click on any video on the list.
- Click on Watch with CBS All Access.
- Select Start your Free Trials.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Confirm your billing information.
- Click on Start your free trial.
You can now start enjoying the content on Prime Video.
How to cancel CBS All Access via Amazon Prime
To cancel CBS All Access on Amazon, follow these steps:
- Go to your Amazon account.
- Go to the Accounts & Lists menu.
- Select Membership & Subscriptions.
- Choose Channel Subscriptions.
- Select Prime Video Channels.
- Scroll to locate CBS All Access.
- Under the Actions section, select Cancel Channel.
- Confirm the selection.
You will not lose access to your subscription immediately once you cancel CBS on Amazon. It will end on the date listed as Renewal Date.
How to cancel CBS All Access via the CBS Website
If you are unable to cancel a subscription on Amazon, you can do it via the CBS website. Here is how:
- Visit CBS All Access.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to My Accounts.
- Scroll to locate Cancel My Subscription.
- Click on the option.
- Confirm your cancellation.
- Click on Yes, Cancel My Subscription.
Provide a reason for canceling your subscription and wait until your plan comes to an end for the changes to take effect.
If you think the decision to unsubscribe was not wise, click on Resume Subscription.
Can I cancel CBS all access at any time?
The service allows subscribers to cancel their subscriptions anytime. To do that, you have to contact the company using the number (888)274-5343. Lines are open from Monday to Sunday from 9 am to midnight EST.
You can also cancel the subscription online through these steps:
- Go to the CBS All Access website.
- Log in to your account.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Once you cancel your subscription, it will go into effect after your current monthly or annual payment plan expires.
How do I change my CBS All Access subscription on Amazon?
You can change your subscription to either limited commercials or commercial-free. If you are using Amazon, here is how you can change your plan:
- Visit cbs.com/amazon.
- Sign in to your account using your CBS credentials.
- Under your account, go to the Subscription and Billing section.
- You will see your plan listed.
- Click on Upgrade.
- Change your subscription plan.
Once you change your plan on CBS, the service will take note of it and prepare your next bill once it rolls up. The new plan will then reflect on Amazon Prime.
All you have to do is to log in to go to Amazon Prime and access your new subscription. Note that you will have to pay the amount needed to use the new service.
Alternatively, you can change your plan by unsubscribing from CBS. After you unsubscribe from CBS All Access on Amazon, you will have to create a new account and choose the other plan.
You can cancel CBS All Access free trial on Amazon and upgrade to a new plan anytime. You can unsubscribe from the service either on Amazon Prime or the CBS website.
Once you unsubscribe, you will have to wait until the end of your current plan. CBS will not issue any refunds for this move.