Before we get into the nitty-gritty details about using Anyview cast, let us first answer the question, what is Anyview cast?
Almost every TV on the market today has a feature that allows you to wirelessly connect your devices to your Smart TV and display its screen.
Anyview cast allows you to connect your smartphone to your Hisense TV in a way that the TV displays what is on your phone.
This feature is commonly known as Miracast or Screen mirroring. The name varies among brands, but the function is all the same. It is an over-the-air HDMI connection. The best part is you can do it even without Wi-Fi.
Anyview cast allows you to cast media from your iOS smartphone, Android smartphone, or from your Windows PC/Laptop to your Smart TV screen using a Wi-Fi connection.
It makes it easy for you to watch content at a higher resolution, and also make zoom calls with friends and family on a screen that is big enough for everyone to see.
Anyview cast is an in-built feature on all the latest versions of the Hisense Smart TV. When you connect your Hisense Smart TV to your streaming device using Anyview cast, you can use the device to control the TV.
Pros of using Anyview cast
A feature like this makes life easier in many ways compared to traditional streaming methods. Here are some of them:
1. It is wireless
Because it is wireless, you don’t have to worry about ugly cables everywhere.
2. Better sound quality
Your Smart TV comes with great sound quality compared to your smartphone or tablet, whose abilities are no match for a TV.
You can watch the same content or play music from your Spotify, Apply music, Soundcloud, or any other mobile streaming app, but with better sound.
3. Helps bypass streaming device limits
Most streaming services will limit you to streaming anything between one and four screens simultaneously. Anytime you try logging into an additional device, one of the others will be removed.
With Anyview cast, you can cast whatever you are watching on your phone to the big screen, meaning that you’ve just added one more streaming device to the list without removing any existing ones.
4. You can use your TV as a whiteboard
Anyview cast allows you to use your TV as an interactive smart board during presentations and control it from your mobile device’s Screen.
5. Video games
You can use your mobile phone as a video game controller, as you display the game onto your Smart TV screen.
Therefore, you can enjoy all your favorite video games at higher resolution and with better sound quality without spending a lump sum of money on a console.
Anyview cast is available on Android and iOS devices as long as they are compatible with the version. Before we get into the actual use of the app, make sure you have the Anyview cast app downloaded from an authorized source.
Installing Anyview cast on iPhone or iPad
To install Anyview cast on iOS devices:
- Open the App Store from your home screen
- Search for Anyview cast, select the app, and tap on Get. Wait for the app to download and install.
- Launch the app.
Your app is now ready to use. Make sure to set it up according to your preferences first.
Installing Anyview cast on Android
The process is almost similar to iOS devices.
- Open the Google Play Store from your home screen
- Search for Anyview cast, select the app, and tap on Install.
- Launch the app and set it up
You are now ready to connect your Smart TV to your mobile device and start to stream using Anyview cast.
How to use Anyview cast on Smart TV
Before you carry on with any of the steps, you first need to ensure that your streaming device and Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Once that’s done, follow these steps based on the streaming device you are using:
1. Cast from your Android device to Smart TV
To cast from Android to a smart TV using Anyview cast:
- Press the input button on your smart TV remote.
- Navigate to and select Anyview cast (this step may vary depending on the version of your Smart TV).
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Settings and scroll to Bluetooth & connections.
- Scroll until you see Cast (its location may vary depending on the brand and version of your Android device).
- Select Wireless display from the menu (three vertical dots).
- Select your TV from the list of all available devices that appear.
Once done, you can see your phone’s screen mirrored on the TV.
2. Cast from your iPhone or iPad to your smart TV
To cast your iPhone to a smart TV using Anyview cast:
- Press the input button on your TV remote.
- Launch Anyview cast (this step may vary depending on the version of your Smart TV).
- On your iPhone, go to screen mirroring on the Control Panel.
- Select your TV from the list of available devices, and tap on Start Mirroring.
Your phone screen should now be displayed on your TV
3. Cast from your Windows PC/Laptop
Follow these steps to cast from your Windows PC to a smart TV:
- On your PC/Laptop, press the Windows key then type Notifications & Actions. Press Enter or click it.
- Alternatively, press Windows Key + P. On some models, you can use the shortcut F4. The projection bar will appear with a list of options.
- To cast your Windows PC to your Smart TV, select Duplicate or Second screen only.
- Click on the option that says Connect to a wireless display at the bottom of the list.
- Select your TV from the list of available devices that will appear.
Your Screen should automatically start mirroring your TV.
Anyview cast on TV
Now that you know how to connect your devices to your Smart TV, you are ready to watch the game, play your favorite video games, listen to music from your favorite music streaming apps, or share memories from your gallery with friends and family.
It is also important to remember to turn your phone horizontally to change the view on your TV to a full landscape view. To do this on Android, turn on Auto Rotate view in the settings and then turn your phone sideways.
On your iPhone, swipe up to view your control panel, turn off the portrait orientation lock, then turn your phone sideways.