Morpheus TV is an on-demand mobile app that contains an impressive library of TV shows and movies. The app has some high-quality and stable scrapers to give you the best stream links.
With Morpheus TV, you will get a lightweight app that is easy to use and excellent on your resources. It also offers fantastic performance along with a user-friendly interface.
But from time to time, you may encounter a situation where Morpheus TV not working when streaming videos.
How to fix Morpheus TV when it isn’t working
If Morpheus TV is not working or keeps stopping, you can fix the issue in various ways.
The steps below can help you correct possible errors with the streaming app.
1. Update your version of Morpheus TV
Morpheus TV may stop working because you are using an old version of the app. The old version may not have the right add-ons to stream movies.
To fix the error, check whether a new version of the app is available. If available, consider updating your app. Or, uninstall and install a newly downloaded app to your device if Morpheus is not updating.
Updating the app can also fix many other problems. For example, if you have a problem connecting to Trakt TV, you may be using an incompatible version. Trakt is a platform that keeps track of movies and TV shows you want to watch.
The application integrates with the Morpheus TV app to automate everything. We have created a detailed guide for installing and using Trakt.tv on Kodi and other media centers.
If Morpheus TV keeps crashing on android, you need to update it. The app can also crash if you have downloaded it improperly. As such, you must reinstall it to fix the crashing problem.
To do this:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Apps or Application Manager
- Scroll down to locate the Morpheus TV app
- Tap on Uninstall
After uninstalling, download the app from a secure source and reinstall it. The option should fix all crashing problems.
2. Check your network connectivity
When Morpheus TV buffers, it means you have a poor network connection. It can also mean your internet speed is not enough to stream a movie.
You need a minimum speed of 3mbps to stream videos on Morpheus.
Ensure your router hasn’t blocked torrents
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your router console
- Under Network settings, find anything related to IP or URL blocking
- Check if any URL has been blocked
- Unblock all blocked URLs or IP addresses
Use a VPN service
The Morpheus TV app fetches content from many sources. If the sources are unreachable, you will experience buffering issues when streaming.
In that case, use a VPN service to get around the problem.
Clear cache and data
If your network has no problems, consider clearing the cache and data of the Morpheus TV app. Clearing the data will refresh the app.
Once you finish the step, restart the app play a video to notice the changes.
3. Fix the Morpheus TV “no data or links not available” error
The No Data or Links not available error is common when streaming videos using the Morpheus TV app. In most cases, the error occurs because of three primary reasons.
- There are no streaming sources available for the video you are playing
- The app is unable to fetch the right video sources
- You are trying to access geographically restricted content
If streaming sources are not available, there is nothing you can do to fix the problem. Your only option is to try again until a new source is added.
If Morpheus TV is unable to fetch the right sources, use a VPN service. You can also use the same option to fix the third problem.
VPN services can allow you to correct any connection-related issues.
4. Use the correct DNS
If the Morpheus TV app doesn’t work after the above fixes, it is possible you are using the wrong DNS on your device.
You need to use a private network DNS server to avoid DNS leaks. This step is crucial if you are using a VPN service.
Follow the steps below to change your device’s DNS entries.
- Go to Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi option
- Long press on Connected Network
- Tap on Manage Network Settings
- Tap on Show Advanced
- In the IP Settings option, select Static as the IP type. Choosing static means your IP will not change
- Add DNS server entries as 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Save and restart your device. You should then open the Morpheus TV app to see whether changes have applied.
5. Not finding sources
Streaming can be annoying if Morpheus TV is not finding sources. You can fix this issue by changing some settings on the app.
- Enable Verify Sources. The option will ensure the app is not fetching dead links. If you enable the option, the scrapping process will be slower.
- Change the Verify timeout option to 10 seconds.
- Under the Providers option, change the stream providers by enabling all. The app will fetch movies from all those providers.
If you like movies or TV shows from torrents, enable the option under Torrents. In most cases, Morpheus TV fetches your content from Torrents.
6. Other fixes
The best way of fixing most errors on the Morpheus TV app is to ensure you have specific settings. Consider the following Morpheus TV settings.
- Sources – Set the app to select sources automatically. The option will allow you to play movies immediately. If the app does not find reliable sources, it will not play TV shows immediately. You can always disable the option if no links are available. Also, uncheck verify sources to allow you to play videos with one tap.
- Subtitles – If you do not want subtitles, disable them. Sometimes the subtitles may not be in sync with the videos you are watching.
- Providers – Consider disabling 123yts
- Player – With this option, change the “Max Buffer” size to 60 seconds. But if buffering continues for long because of network issues, change it to 10 seconds.
You should also consider filtering sources by website, provider, quality, or size.
Hopefully, this guide has enabled you to fix the Morpheus TV not working error. The error can occur anytime you are streaming a video using the app.
Things like network issues and outdated versions of the app tend to cause the error. If you experience other problems not mentioned in this guide, contact the support team.