Looking to make it easier to access your favorite channels on Sling TV? We’ll show you how to customize their placement.
Accessing channels that you like on Sling TV can be a hassle, especially with the huge number of channels available. That’s why it is important to keep your frequented channels just a remote click away.
The beauty of arranging channels is that you can bundle channels from categories that you love. This could be sports, entertainment, news, live TV, kids content, and more.
To arrange channels on Sling TV:
- Launch Sling TV, go to My Channels then scroll sideways to the end of the ribbon.
- Select Edit.
- Select the channels you would like to add by clicking on the title.
- If you wish to delete a channel, click on it again to deselect.
- Click Done to save your chosen channels.
Besides arranging, you can also manage favorites on Sling if you have placed them on your “My TV” or “My Channels” section, by removing or adding the channels.
Selected channels will appear at the top under My TV or My Channels and they’ll be marked by a heart sign.
How to hide channels on Sling TV?
If you wish to hide duplicate channels from showing in your Sling TV package, follow these steps:
- Launch Sling TV and sign in to your account.
- Go to My Account section.
- Check off the Show only the Sling Blue option.
How to hide upsells
While all channels appear on Sling TV, you can only watch those that you have subscribed for. If you are bothered by having to scroll through channels you cannot watch, here’s how to remove them:
- Launch Sling TV then go to Settings.
- Select Account.
- Scroll to Manage Content Display.
- Toggle off the, Display Unsubscribed Content option.