Disney Plus has two subscriptions for its users. You can subscribe to its $6.99 per month service or $69.99 per year, which translates to $5.83 per month. Additionally, the service has a combined deal with Hulu and ESPN+.
In that deal, you can combine Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for only $12.99 per month instead of $17.97 if you were using the three services separately.
But that three-service deal comes with Hulu’s basic plan, which has ads. However, you can get Disney Plus with Hulu and no ads.
Ideally, there is nothing wrong with taking the three-service bundle and getting ads anytime you stream on Hulu.
But since most people do not like ads when watching shows or movies online, you will need to pay an extra $6 per month to get an ad-free service.
How to add Disney Plus to Hulu and ESPN Plus bundle without ads
- Go to the Hulu sign up page
- Sign up for the ad-free plan at $11.99 per month
- Enter the required information and continue
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Finish your subscription for the ad-free service
At this point, your ad-free account will be up and ready. You can start watching movies and TV shows immediately.
But to get the three-service bundle, you need to activate Disney Plus.
How to activate Disney+ with the Hulu and ESPN bundle
- Go to the Disney+ sign up page
- Sign up for the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle
- You need your credit card and billing information to complete the registration
- When signing up, ensure to use the same email address you used to create an ad-free account with Hulu
- Set up a password and enter your preferred payment method
- Agree to the terms of service
- Your account will be ready
- Go to your account profile
- Select Account
- Click on Switch to Disney Bundle under the Subscription section
After switching, you will now have access to the Disney Plus with Hulu bundle without ads.
If you signed up for Disney+ using an email address that is different from that of your ESPN+ account and Hulu, you should change it for Disney+. Here is what you should do.
- Go to Disney+
- Click on your profile
- Select on Account
- Click on Change Email under Account Details
- Enter a new email address and password
- Select Save
If you purchase the three-service bundle through Disney Plus, you will be unable to access the ad-free plan. In that case, you will have to cancel your subscription.
The most effective way of streaming without ads is to subscribe directly via Hulu and then go back to Disney+ and choose the three-service bundle.
If you have already signed up for Hulu basic plan, you will need to change your subscription. You must log in to Hulu account management, locate the subscription section, and change your plan.
Ready to enjoy Disney+ without ads?
Once you add Disney+ to TV, you have the option of combining three bundles and stream some of the most entertaining content. You can combine Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ at $12.99.
Although you will get a basic Hulu plan with ads, you can subscribe to the free-ad service and enjoy continuous, uninterrupted streaming.