Cyberflix is one of the most popular digital streaming platforms in recent times. Thanks to the platform’s ability to incorporate subtitles and different video qualities, Cyberflix fits the definition of a seamless streaming platform.
Unfortunately, you are likely to get a “Cyberflix not working” error while watching content on the platform.
Whether Cyberflix links are not working or there are any other errors on the app, it may be as a result of the following reasons:
- The Cyberflix app may not work if the APK file is outdated or corrupted.
- Slow internet may affect your streaming experience on the platform.
- If you have not masked your IP address, Cyberflix may restrict the accessibility of some content.
Solutions to Cyberflix not working
Fortunately, the three probable causes of Cyberflix errors can be solved through the following techniques.
Solution #1: Clean the cache memory
If Cyberflix keeps crashing each time, it could be due to a memory error. Like other apps in the streaming realm, auxiliary memory affects app performance.
To delete cache memory on Cyberflix, follow these steps.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Applications.’
- Select ‘Cyberflix’
- Go to ‘Storage’ and then “Clear cache.”
Depending on your smart TV or device, the process may be slightly different. But the above procedure provides a uniform approach to cleaning cache memory.
Solution #2: Check your internet connection
The no data error on Cyberflix is mostly because of slow or unstable internet. To check whether your internet connection is stable, follow these steps:
- On your browser, type fast.com (it is a free website to check internet speed).
- The site will analyze your internet speed in 5 seconds
- If the speed is less than 1Mbps, you need more diagnosis on your connection.
- If the speed is 1Mbps or faster, check other solutions.
If the above diagnosis showed that your internet is slower, reboot your router. If Cyberflix keeps buffering, switch the router off and wait for at least one minute before switching it on again.
Solution #3: Download the official APK from the Cyberflix website
Thanks to Cyberlink’s popularity, its APKs are available on any third-party websites.
In most cases, Cyberflix TV links are not available in older APKs and more specifically APKs from third-party sites.
To download the APK file from the official website:
- Go to the Cyberflix TV website
- On Cyberflix’s homepage, there is a “download APK” option
- Click download and wait for 3 minutes
In addition to solving streaming errors, APK from the main website is safe to use. Cyberflix also modifies its platform regularly to give viewers a better viewing experience.
Solution #4: Uninstall and re-install the Cyberflix App
Is Cyberflix down, and you downloaded the APK file from the official website? It would be best if you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app. In most cases, the “Cyberflix not working” error is due to installing a fault copy.
To uninstall the Cyberflix App:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Under ‘Applications’ choose “Manage Applications” and scroll to Cyberflix
- Click on the app and select uninstall
- Wait for 10 seconds and restart your device
After uninstalling the faulty copy, the next step is installing the updated Cyberflix app. To re-install the Cyberflix App:
- Go to ES File Explorer
- Search for Cberflix APK file
- Select the ‘Install’ option
- Launch the app and start watching content.
After installing the correct copy, you should continue watching your favorite show on Cyberflix. If the problem persists, you should consider masking your IP address.
Solution #5: Mask your IP address by using a VPN
One of the main reasons for the “link cannot be resolved” error is trying to access content without masking your IP address.
Therefore, if Cyberflix TV is not working, you should consider trying out a VPN — Virtual Private Network.
You can either invest in a premium VPN or use free versions. If it is your first time using a VPN, it is advisable to try out free versions before paying for premium service.
After installing a VPN, authorize it to mask your network. From time to time, the VPN may show ‘time out’ notifications. Always check if the virtual network is active.
Due to the recent influx of issues, many people have been wondering ‘did Cyberflix get shut down?’ However, that isn’t the case, just yet. The remedy for all system failures is to ensure that you update the Cyberflix app whenever the app has new updates.
Also, masking your IP address is always a better way to enjoy endless entertainment from the platform without geographical restrictions.