Titanium TV is a video streaming application that allows you to watch a vast collection of movies and TV shows. Also, the app comes with a user-friendly interface to improve your viewing experience.
But from time to time, many users complain that Titanium TV is not working well. So, what is the cause behind this problem and how do you fix it?
Titanium TV won’t work properly on your device if you are using an outdated app or you have a poor internet connection.
Whatever the issue, there are several solutions to these problems.
How to fix Titanium TV errors
When Titanium TV is not playing movies as it should, it can make your viewing experience boring.
Luckily, there are several ways of fixing the problem as the steps below show.
1. Uninstall then re-install the app
Titanium TV is a clone of Terrarium TV. It has the same settings and layout as Titanium TV. If the installation of the Titanium TV APK fails, uninstall Terrarium TV from your device.
After the uninstallation, install the Titanium TV app to enjoy unlimited streaming. The step will also allow you to solve the problem of Titanium TV not installing.
2. Check your Internet connection
When streaming videos on your Firestick, you will experience buffering issues. Buffering issues are always a result of poor internet connection.
You need a minimum speed of 5Mbps to stream videos on Titanium TV. If your speed is less than 5Mbps, buffering will occur.
To solve the issue, first, check your internet speed. If the speed is low, call your ISP to troubleshoot the problem. You will need to upgrade your internet plan if your current one has a speed of less than 5Mbps.
Wireless interference, configuration errors, and traffic on your network cause buffering issues. You can diagnose and fix these problems on your own without consulting a technician or your ISP.
3. Clear app data
Clearing app data is an effective way of troubleshooting and fixing buffering issues on the Titanium app for Firestick.
But clearing data means you will erase all your settings by turning them to default. Also, remove the cache to refresh the app. Follow the steps below to clear app data.
- On the home screen of your device, tap on Settings
- Select Applications
- Select Manage installed applications
- Tap on Titanium TV. You will see the app’s data and cache size
- Clear the data
Clearing the data should refresh the app and allow you to stream seamlessly.
4. Update Titanium TV app
If you are using an old version of the Titanium TV app, you need to update it to improve your streaming experience.
If Titanium TV won’t update, uninstall the app, download a new one, and install it on your device.
5. Fixing no data or links available
Another reason Titanium TV is not playing is that you are encountering the error No Data or Links Available. The error occurs because of three reasons.
- There are no streaming links available for the TV show or movie you want to watch
- The app has an issue that is preventing it from fetching links
- There could be a problem at the server’s end
You can fix these issues in different ways. The most effective way is to use a VPN and do some DNS modification to fix the problem permanently.
How to use a VPN to fix the No Data or Links Available error
The streaming service can restrict specific content in your country or region. By using a VPN service, you will be able to get around the restriction.
Or, you can consider DNS modification to fix the issue. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings on your device
- Tap on Manage Network Settings
- Tap on Show Advanced Options
At this point, you will see an IP settings option.
- Choose Static
- In the DNS1 field, select 126.96.36.199
- In the DNS2 field, select 188.8.131.52
- Click Save
DNS modification allows you to fix the problem of not finding links when using Titanium TV.
6. Setup Real-Debrid in Titanium TV
Titanium TV does not work well if you are not using Real-Debrid. Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader. It allows you to add video sources or links within Titanium TV.
The new video sources will improve playback and reduce buffering. To set up Real-Debrid, follow the steps below.
- Register a Real-Debrid account
- Within your Titanium TV app, click settings
- Click on settings
- Select Login to Real-Debrid
- Copy the provided code
- Open Internet browser, go to real-debrid.com/device, type in or paste the code
- Click continue
- An authorized Real-Debrid message will appear within Titanium TV
At this point, you will now get access to more video sources.
The video sources should give you buffer-free playback. It should also solve the issue of Titanium TV keeps buffering.
7. Fixing Titanium subtitles error in Smart TV
If the Titanium TV app is showing movies with subtitles, you may encounter a subtitles error. The subtitles may fail to play on the screen or load on the video.
In other cases, the subtitles are unmatched or not in sync when watching a TV show or movie. To correct the error, you need to use a good media player or consider TV for PC.
One technical reason can explain why you should choose a good media player. The media player auto-syncs subtitle once you download the subtitle files online.
With Titanium TV, it will fetch subtitle data in real-time from an online source. As such, you will get unmatched subtitle issues when playing a video.
Follow the steps below to install an MX Player on your device or Fire Stick.
- Download and install the MX Player
- Go to the Titanium app and select any TV show or movie
- Tap the streaming link
- Instead of selecting other players provided, click on MX Player
- When the player starts, click on the Menu
- Go to Subtitle Option and choose “get subtitle online.”
The player will download the subtitle file and sync subtitles as you watch your video.
Hopefully, this guide has enabled you to fix the Titanium TV not working error. If you encounter the error because you are accessing restricted content, use a VPN.
Where Titanium doesn’t work on Kodi, consider installing the app on another device.