Do you like purchasing digital films online? There are several platforms where you can purchase your favorite films, top among them being Google Play, Amazon and iTunes.
The problem is, when you have purchased different films from these different platforms, you have to switch from one device or platform to another when watching.
But what if you could watch all your digital films under one place without having to switch back and forth? This is what Movies Anywhere promises.
However, before you start using it on any platform, you need to activate it.
This guide will show you how to activate Movies Anywhere and start streaming your content.
What is Movies Anywhere?
Movies Anywhere is an app that collects and syncs all the digital films you have purchased from various platforms, allowing you to watch them all under “one roof”.
It supports content purchased from Google Play, Amazon, iTunes, and VUDU.
It also supports films from studios and other film services such as Disney, Universal studio, Warner Bros, 20th Century Fox, and Sony Picture.
This allows you to collect thousands of film titles from different apps and platforms under one app.
What devices support Movies Anywhere
Once you have collected your films, you can start watching them in one place through various devices.
Supported viewing devices include Android smartphones, Android TV, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, PlayStation 4, Roku TV, Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, and Xbox One.
You can also watch Movies Anywhere on Samsung Smart TV, Mac and Windows PC, other smart TVs, and any other device.
It is also available on different services that support its streaming app or other apps that sync to its library.
How to activate Movies Anywhere?
Looking to start watching your films with the streaming service?
It’s an easy process that starts with Movies Anywhere registration, followed by activation of the service on your viewing device.
1. Register for an account
To register for a Movies Anywhere account:
- Go to moviesanywhere.com and click on the “Join Now” button located at the top-right corner of the web page. Then, create your account by either signing in with Google or Facebook account details or creating a unique account with fresh details.
- With the account registered, follow the on-screen instructions to connect it to your Amazon Video, Google Play, Vudu, and iTunes accounts. For each of these platforms, you will be redirected to a specific login page. Log in and agree to share information with Movies Anywhere.
With the accounts synced, all your films will then become available on the Movies Anywhere app, as well as the other retailer accounts (Google Play, Vudu, Amazon Video, and iTunes)
2. Activating Movies Anywhere on your viewing devices
The last step is to activate the streaming service. To activate Movies Anywhere
- Launch the Movies Anywhere app on your device and select “Sign In”
- Select “Get Code” under the “Choose a Sign-in Method”. This will display a Movies Anywhere activation code
- Go to moviesanywhere.com/activate on your computer browser and sign in to your account
- Enter the activation code above and then select “Activate”
After a few moments, the syncing process will complete, allowing you to access and watch films from your Movies Anywhere account on your TV or other supported device.
All your favorite movies in one place!
Looking to activate Movies Anywhere? With just a simple process, you can bring all your digital movies under one platform, allowing you to enjoy a smooth and hassle-free entertainment experience on Android, iOS, or Smart TV.
The above is a look at supported Movies Anywhere devices, as well as how to register and activate the service.