BlazeTV is home to exclusive programming about current issues in America. A major benefit of using BlazeTV is you do not need a cable subscription to get its content.
You can stream every show through devices like Roku, Amazon FireTV, Chromecast, Apple TV, and more.
But before you can access programs on BlazeTV, you have to set up or activate BlazeTV on your device. The process is simple and straightforward.
Ideally, all you need to do is download the app, install it on your mobile, tablet, or Smart TV, log in or sign up, and start streaming. Alternatively, you can visit its website and watch what you want.
How to activate BlazeTV
Here is how to activate BlazeTV on your preferred device.
Follow the steps below to activate Blaze on Roku:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels.
- Open the Channel Store.
- Type in BlazeTV.
- Select the channel.
- Press OK.
- Select Add Channel to install the app.
- After the installation, launch the app.
- You will see the BlazeTV home screen showing recent shows, episodes, and live events.
- Select any show or episode.
- A login screen will appear.
- Select LOG IN if you already have a BlazeTV subscription.
- Select SIGN UP if you do not have a subscription.
When you select LOG IN, a popup will appear asking you to create your account. Skip the step by tapping on Cancel. Next:
- Enter your BlazeTV email account address.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your BlazeTV password.
- Select Continue.
If the credentials you have provided are correct, you can watch BlazeTV live on your Roku device.
If you are a new user, you can create a new account with the service and start streaming its shows on your Roku device. Here are the steps for BlazeTV sign up on Roku.
- After installing BlazeTV on your device and selecting a show, you should see a login screen on your device.
- Select SIGN UP.
- At this point, the service will prompt you to create a new account, billed through the payment method connected to your Roku account.
- Follow the prompts to specify your email and password.
- You will see BlazeTV subscription options (monthly or annual).
- Select the best option for you.
The next step is to confirm your billing method. If successful, BlazeTV will create your account and allow you to start watching its programs. Use the same method to re-activate Blaze on Roku.
Amazon Fire TV
Here is how to activate BlazeTV on Amazon Fire TV:
- Press the Home button to go to the Home Screen.
- Select the Search bar or magnifying glass icon.
- Enter the term BlazeTV.
- Download and install the app.
After installing the app:
- Open the app on your device.
- The app will ask you to register the device.
- Go to blazetv.com/activate.
You will have to log in to your account to activate the device. Note that you must sign up for an account or log into one in order to enjoy BlazeTV live stream on your Fire TV.
BlazeTV Live is available on Pluto TV as channel 238. You can access the channel on your Smart TV, streaming device, mobile app, desktop app, and web browser.
Here is how to watch BlazeTV on Pluto TV:
- Download and install the Pluto TV app on your device app store (Amazon, Google Play, App Store, Roku, etc.).
- Launch the app on your device. It will require you to sign up.
- Sign up for Pluto TV for free.
- For Smart TV users, the list of categories is on the left side of the screen.
- On a mobile device, the categories scroll to the left and right above the channels.
- Choose the News + Opinion category.
- Scroll through the channels to locate Blaze Live.
Dish, Spectrum, and DirecTV
BlazeTV is not available on Dish, Spectrum, or DirecTV. You can access its services on the web at blazetv.com.
Alternatively, download the BlazeTV app for mobile devices and sign up to enjoy informative content.
Which devices are compatible with BlazeTV?
BlazeTV is compatible with Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
Can I watch BlazeTV on catch-up?
The BlazeTV app offers many TV shows to catch up for a small subscription fee. But if you use the BlazeTV promo code, you will get a discount for your first subscription.
You can also stream Blaze Live for free when you use an application like Pluto TV. The service is available on your preferred streaming device.
What shows are on BlazeTV?
Some of the best BlazeTV shows include:
- The News And Why It Matters.
- Louder With Crowder.
- Stu Does America.
- In The Woods With Phil.
- The Rubin Report.
- The Glenn Beck Program.
- Pseudo-Intellectual with Lauren Chen.
- Pat Gray Unleashed.
- For The Record.
You can also stream live news shows like Unashamed with Phil & Jase Robertson.
You can watch BlazeTV on your preferred streaming device without a cable subscription. But you will have to create a premium account with the service to stream most of its content.
However, some services like Pluto TV allow you to stream Blaze Live for free without an account.